How to get help
|If you are experiencing mild reactions and have Danica Health Package||Use your Danica Health Package|
With Danica Health Package, customers, their partner and their children up to the age of 24 who are experiencing mild reactions such as a reduced ability to concentrate and difficulty sleeping can get immediate assistance from our online psychologists. You do not need to have a doctor’s referral or to submit a claim.
Get help here – also outside normal business hours.
|If you need to talk to a psychologist and you have Danica Health Insurance||Use the health insurance|
With Danica Health Insurance, customers who show symptoms of, for example, anxiety or stress due to the incident can receive psychological counselling.
Submit a claim online or call our Health Care Managers on +45 70 25 02 03
|If you need emergency crisis counselling and have Danica Health Insurance||Get emergency crisis counselling|
For customers who have Danica Health Insurance, we provide emergency crisis counselling over the phone in Danish and English. The helpline is open 24 hours a day, and the customer will receive crisis counselling over the phone within one hour. The customer and their co-insured family members can receive up to four counselling sessions.
Call us on +45 70 22 02 23
|If you are not a Danica Pension customer|
Public healthcare support for those affected
Traumatic experiences affect us differently
It is important to be aware of any reaction in the wake of an incident like this – it may be a sign that you need professional assistance.
Typical reactions to look out for:
- Insomnia – You may have trouble falling asleep, or you may experience nightmares.
- Irritability – You may find it difficult to relate to other people, for example your children or colleagues.
- Reduced ability to concentrate – You may have difficulty carrying out your everyday activities.
- Crying – You may feel like crying in situations where you would normally not feel sad.
- Racing thoughts – You may experience that thoughts about the experience or other issues are spiralling and you have difficulty in letting them go.