Here you find all our forms. Click on the underlined arrow to open the form. You can submit and attach the completed form to us here.

Who is to receive the money if I die?

  • Who is to receive my pension benefits?

    If you need to decide who is to receive your pension benefits if you die prematurely. In pension terminology, these are known as your beneficiaries.

  • I want my pension paid out as separate property

    If you want to ensure that your beneficiaries receive your pension benefits as separate property.

  • I want to settle my benefits

    If you want to ensure that your beneficiaries will not receive your benefits until a particular point in time, you may settle your benefits.

Pension payout

  • I would like to change my bank account information (outside Denmark)

    When you would like to change the account number used for receiving your pension payments.

  • Life certificate in English

    If you are residing outside Denmark and we need a written confirmation that you are alive before we can pay out your pension.


  • Use of my information (consent)

    Here you can consent to Danica Pension, Danske Bank and Realkredit Danmark exchanging registered data about you.

A lot can happen in a year. Does your pension scheme fit your current life situation?

Content is loading