Please note! If you need advice on your health insurance, you can contact the Healthcare team on +45 70 25 02 03.
If you or your spouse/cohabitant, children, parents or parents in law need advice on the public healthcare system, please feel free to call us on +45 70 20 85 48 (Monday to Thursday 8.30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
The advisory services include:
- Treatment options
- Free choice of hospital
- Waiting times
- Rehabilitation and mobility aids
- Convalescence options
- Referral to patient counsellor
- Medicine reimbursement rules
- Rights in the event of a child’s illness
- Patients’ complaints
- Substance abuse treatment, Hospice